Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pixelated People




"Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her
sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the blog her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, `and what is the use of a blog,' thought Alice `without pictures or conversation?"



I forgot that I made these last semester to use as logos for this super banging blog. Unfortunately I went in a completely different design direction for the blog (read: Completely void of any design) so they didn't get used. I still think they're super cute.
NES called, they want their pixels backVersion 2.0

I'm still not sure what to do with them, if anything. Maybe they will eventually make their way into a blog banner. Most likely I'll just put them on ugly matching t-shirts and make Madeline wear them with me in public regardless if she wants to or not. Which do you like best?

xoxo Class Mansion

PS. Here's a photo of my roommate from first year making a salad.

PPS. The last post began with "Chocolate cake happened, more or less" which of course was taken from the Kurt Vonnegut novel Slaughter-house five's opening line: "All this happened, more or less".

1 comment:

  1. i like the logos you designed! you really captured the colour of your hair. I have to say i like the pixelated one better. Its very cool.

    ReplyDelete